- you can press anywhere on the blank space to close -
Saturday, January 29, 2011
I fairly like my song :D waka waka eh eh.
I've realized a lot over the past few days:
1. You know someone for quite some time...and you think you know them pretty well...but it turns out they're just like every other bitch and douche out there. Sad.
2. I've been blogging quite frequently. Weird.
3. I'm pretty pathetic. In a lot of ways. Boo.
4. My room has a faint smell of turtle poo.
5. If you're true friends with someone, you don't feel the need to always be better than them.
There are also things I keep wondering to myself. Over and over again.
1. How hard is it to come support a friend? Just once? Maybe sacrifice that one Friday or Tuesday to cheer me on at a game, or spend 2-5 dollars for a ticket to go to the Orchesis show? That money is just going to end up in the cash register after you've bought a starbucks or a donut anyway. And I'm not saying every show or every football game...but maybe just once?
If you asked me, I'd go. Heck, if it was a golf tournament, I'd go. Why? Because even if its a sport or an event you absolutely hate or love...its always nice for someone to see YOU in the spotlight.
Well I'm quitting Poms anyway. So I won't be able to experience the feeling of dancing my heart out for my friends anymore. Shout out to my faerie.
2. I get that feeling of gratefulness or happiness that I really want to share with someone, because I just can't thank them enough. But then when I share it, suddenly it seems quite lame, pointless, and unnecessary.
- refers to one of my previous posts - Why is that?
3. Why am I so messy x _ x *looks at my room*
4. When am I going to find that group of friends where we can go anywhere, do anything, and not get bored?
5. College of Dupage for 2 years, transfer, and save moolah.....or work my ass off to get into a school that I don't even know I'll like?
6. When will I get my AP gov and bio grade up...
These are the things that occupy my mind these days...sigh...